Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Being The Example  (Read 1733 times)

Offline MomOfTwo

Being The Example
« on: August 23, 2018, 04:28:43 AM »
I've mentioned this principle to all my friends. If we wanted our kids to grow in the manner that we like then we should be the best example. I always say this to my boys so that they can be the best fathers for their offspring in the future.

Empty Nest Moms

Being The Example
« on: August 23, 2018, 04:28:43 AM »

Offline cherie

Re: Being The Example
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 12:00:26 PM »
I wish this was true about every parent because at times we want to banish our children for their wrong doings, yet we fail to lead by example. The truth about this is that (effectively) leading by example doesn't even require saying much at times; the kid themselves will just emulate us. I love this principle!

Offline ava

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 04:00:58 AM »
I completely agree with you. See, at times we are busy telling our kids to do this or that thing, yet we don't realize that it is easier for them to emulate us. Being the best example may not be easy but it is possible with just a little effort.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 04:00:58 AM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2018, 08:05:57 AM »
Not always though..  Sometimes out side influences effect them and change them.  I am living this right now in my own life.  There are no guarantees to raising children to say how they will turn out. 

Offline Marie

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2018, 05:55:57 AM »
Teaching by example is a great way to help our children grow up well. Sometimes I still forget to be a good example for my grown children, but I really try to walk the talk. Otherwise, how could I expect my kids to do what I say and not as I do?

Offline MomOfTwo

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2018, 02:49:42 AM »
The outside factors, like the neighborhood and the school, can really change our children. We cannot change this fact. However, we can make sure that our children will feel safe in our home when they see our good examples.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2018, 02:49:42 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms