Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: First-Time Grandma!  (Read 1774 times)

Offline Katy

First-Time Grandma!
« on: September 27, 2018, 04:41:29 AM »
My daughter told me she's pregnant! I'm so excited for her! This will be her first child and my first grandchild. It is too early to tell the sex of the baby, and I'm not even sure if they'll find out before the birth. I hope everything goes well with her pregnancy. She says she's been having some awful morning sickness so far.

Empty Nest Moms

First-Time Grandma!
« on: September 27, 2018, 04:41:29 AM »

Offline cherie

Re: First-Time Grandma!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 05:25:40 AM »
Happy for you Katy; I am sure you already feel good about the soon-to-come bundle of joy. Your daughter must even be the most excited because of this transition to parenthood. I wish both of you the best moments, in this journey!

Offline Bewitched

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 02:10:41 PM »
I'm so happy for you, Katy! What a blessing. I'm sure you're beside yourself with excitement! I'm sorry to hear about her morning sickness. I only had to deal with that for one of my pregnancies - thank God - but it was awful. I hope she gets over that soon! Sending prayers and happy thoughts to your family.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 02:10:41 PM »

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 02:15:47 PM »
That is great news katy! There is nothing like holding that grandchild for the first time. You will love being a grandparent. Do you have an idea of what you want to be called? Never to soon to be thinking about that. :)  Our one and only grandson just turned 12 today. Times certainly flies!

Offline Katy

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2018, 06:37:07 AM »
Thank you so much, everyone!

I haven't thought about what I'd like to be called yet, but you're right - the baby will be here before we know it! Time really does fly. I am so happy that my mom will get to see (and hopefully get to know) her great-grand baby. What a wonderful blessing for her and for the baby. We are so excited!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2018, 06:37:07 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms