Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Joining a charity  (Read 1561 times)

Offline Moonlight

Joining a charity
« on: September 24, 2018, 12:24:50 PM »
I am always interested in giving back to those in need. I wasn't able to do it in the past because of a few things, but I want to revisit the idea now that I feel more confident in our finance. I'm also wondering if I can do something else than donating money. Do you have any ideas?

Empty Nest Moms

Joining a charity
« on: September 24, 2018, 12:24:50 PM »

Offline Katy

Re: Joining a charity
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 05:19:02 AM »
There are tons of volunteering opportunities out there. What interests you? I'm thinking about volunteering with a local cat shelter. I love animals.

Kids always need good mentors. The homeless need fed. The sick and elderly need visitors. And of course there's always tons of office-type work organizations need help with if you'd rather not deal directly with people or animals. :)

Offline Moonlight

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2018, 11:13:22 AM »
Hi, Katy! I'm actually a bit hesitant to participate directly, so that's why I'm thinking about supporting a charity. The options you mention do seem interesting! I think I will enjoy feeding the cats or cooking for the elderly once in a while. Is there anything difficult about joining those groups?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2018, 11:13:22 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms