Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Motivation  (Read 930 times)

Offline Bewitched

Motivation
« on: September 14, 2018, 11:14:58 PM »
How do you stay motivated to eat healthy and exercise frequently? I am very sadly most motivated by envy - "I want to look like her!" - and that kind of motivation is neither long-lasting or mentally healthy. I'm hoping to find some sources of positive motivation. What keeps you going?

Empty Nest Moms

Motivation
« on: September 14, 2018, 11:14:58 PM »

Offline cherie

Re: Motivation
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 05:43:16 AM »
Talking about motivation, I have been lacking it lately. I wouldn’t call it envy but I like to compare myself with someone I consider to be sporty/fit. If this person happens to be close to me, I often opt to join their regime/routine.

Offline MaryB

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 02:55:16 PM »
oh my gosh, how many reasons do you want?  The way my clothes fit, the way I look in pictures,  the way I feel....  yet it still is a battle of the bulge!!!!!    :dunno:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 02:55:16 PM »

Offline Bewitched

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 01:36:14 AM »
Cherie, maybe envy was the wrong word. I definitely make comparisons though. Most of my close friends are currently in the same state I'm in. Maybe we'll have to find a way to motivate each other.

MaryB, oh, I know! Those are my "motivations" as well. They're all just incredibly short-lived for me. I need to find something that will stick!

Offline MaryB

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 04:36:29 PM »
lol  I've gained weight so maybe I need better motivations too!    :dunno:

:big hug smiley sign:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 04:36:29 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms