Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hurricane Florence  (Read 35 times)

Offline Katy

Hurricane Florence
« on: September 12, 2018, 04:47:32 AM »
I have been watching update on Hurricane Florence, as I have a couple of friends who live in the area. One has decided to evacuate later today, and the other evacuated already.

Is everyone here safe and doing okay? I hope that if you have to evacuate, that you'll find somewhere safe to stay while the hurricane passes.

Please be safe, everyone. My thoughts are with you.

Empty Nest Moms

Hurricane Florence
« on: September 12, 2018, 04:47:32 AM »

Offline MaryB

Re: Hurricane Florence
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 09:07:50 PM »
Oh yes, that is a scary storm..  I'm worried about friends too.   :(

Offline Bewitched

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 11:12:28 PM »
Safe and sound here, thankfully. My heart goes out to everyone who has had to deal with this storm. My heart and prayers go out to the poor souls on the coast of North Carolina and any other affected areas.

My family lives in the mountains of North Carolina and thankfully they shouldn't have to deal with more than rain. I'm just praying it's not too much!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 11:12:28 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms