PETS! > Our Pets!

Hi Mary, how is your doggy doing?

(1/4) > >>

Jeanine:
You mentioned in another post that she had surgery, what was it for and hope that she is doing much better now!  :smalldoggie: :smalldoggie:

MaryB:
Hi Jeanine,  :039:  and thank you for asking.
She had her surgery 7/17 , and they were to send her stone off to see what it was made up of so we could adjust her diet...  well they didnt send it in and when they found it,  sent it in, just got the results back.  It is mainly calcium oxide  so she has to be on special food now.  I hope she would never get another UTI again and NEVER another stone!  Doc said there are no guarantees though, and the food is so expensive. 

How is your new kitty, Jeanine! Well not so new now!

Jeanine:
Well let's hope she doesn't! What kind of special food do you have her on? I know that some of that stuff you get from the Vet's office can be really expensive. Can you shop around for some that she can eat? I hope she stays healthy now.

Was this the newer one you adopted or the one you already had?

MaryB:
It's my Mia,  my Bichon, the white one.  She is 10.5 now, blind in one eye and not so good sight in the other!   :(   She is my heart <3
It's Royal Canine Urinary S/O  $27 for 6.6lb bag.   :dunno:

Jeanine:
Oh wow, good thing she is a small dog! Does it have to be that brand or will any that is good for urinary infections work as long as it is a good brand?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version