Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Removing Wrinkles  (Read 1533 times)

Offline Sweet

Removing Wrinkles
« on: September 03, 2018, 02:54:14 AM »
What do you do to remove your wrinkles, if possible? We all love for our skin to remain smooth and shiny, but time is our enemy. Do you think applying moisturizer often will actually dry the skin because we become reliant to the product we are applying?

Empty Nest Moms

Removing Wrinkles
« on: September 03, 2018, 02:54:14 AM »

Offline ava

Re: Removing Wrinkles
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 06:21:57 AM »
Well, this is one of those things that I am really careful about because my skin is very sensitive. I have used some methods like using castor oil, rosemary oil or an egg white mask. I prefer going the natural way, as opposed to medical treatments.

Offline Sweet

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2018, 08:10:09 AM »
You are correct ava on being careful because each of us has different types of skin. I tried the egg white mask, and my skin became itchy after I rinsed off the egg white. I'm currently using Eucalyptus oil.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2018, 08:10:09 AM »

Offline David

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2018, 09:20:52 AM »
I'm a man, but I have a wonderful daughter and wife so I'm up on this stuff.  I don't think you can remove wrinkles permanently without plastic surgery.  Botox works semipermanently and those face creams make the skin look more radiant and healthy while it's on.  I personally hate the plastic surgery look.  Botox doesn't make people look any better either.  It's all just fake and it looks fake.  Those men and women aren't fooling anyone.  I keep talking my wife out of making any adjustments. 

Offline noodle

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 01:19:47 AM »
I also don't think there are non-surgical ways to get rid of wrinkles. Daily sunscreen seems to be dermatologists' top advice — but not a promise — for preventing new wrinkles.

Offline LeeAnn

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2018, 08:00:35 PM »
Some say that moisturizing makes your skin "weak" because it starts depending on the products. I hate that tight feeling and look after washing, though, and I can't help thinking that many faces need moisturizer so they get some relief and avoid getting dry patches.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2018, 08:00:35 PM »

Offline CountryMom

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2018, 12:36:30 AM »
I have always embraced the wrinkles on my face. I have never applied any sort of product to try and "erase" them. I'm old, might as well just accept it. Not that there is anything wrong with doing so, it's just not for me.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2018, 12:36:30 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms