Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Have your eating habits changed?  (Read 749 times)

Offline girlchild34

Have your eating habits changed?
« on: December 15, 2018, 03:17:23 PM »
You must have read articles that talk about health (in general) and how it is advisable to avoid some foods and eating habits, as we age. Not only have I reduced my salt intake; I have also gotten keener about the sodium content on nutritional labels.

Empty Nest Moms

Have your eating habits changed?
« on: December 15, 2018, 03:17:23 PM »

Offline cherie

Re: Have your eating habits changed?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 09:40:07 PM »
They have definitely changed and even in instances where we didn't want to go with the flow, it was the doctor's advise that carried the day. As we continue aging, there are certain elements of our diet that we must do away with plus the need to exercise more should now top the priority list.

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2018, 04:00:10 PM »
I do believe some of mine have changed but I'm thinking a lot of it has to do with my 'system' changing also. I think as you get older you find you can't tolerate some of the foods you really liked years ago so you 'adapt'. Then of course there is the 'trying to eat healthier' now that you are older thing. :017:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2018, 04:00:10 PM »

Offline noodle

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 02:51:14 AM »
Salty dishes and snacks make me so bloated now. I love savory food, especially potato chips! I'm trying to take advantage of strong ingredients like vinegar, mustard, and chili pepper to make up for less sodium, but it's not easy.

Offline girlchild34

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2018, 04:34:05 AM »
Ideally, we are supposed to start changing our diets rather than waiting to listen to our bodies but at times we are so used to some foods so much so that the thought of reducing their intake, stresses us out. Just like you Jeanine, there are a lot of foods that I know are not healthy any more but I like to convince myself that it is normal to have cheat days.

I love potato chips too noodle, but I haven't been keen to realize that certain elements of the diet can cause bloating.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2018, 04:34:05 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms