Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Reading or Watching  (Read 2197 times)

Offline MomOfTwo

Reading or Watching
« on: September 02, 2018, 10:23:41 PM »
If you had the choice to know a story, would you like to read it from a book or watch it as a film? I would like to watch the story as a movie because I can watch it with my family or friends.

Offline ava

Re: Reading or Watching
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 01:58:59 AM »
Well, from experience, I have noticed that a film - by virtue of being summarized - tends  to omit certain scenes. I always prefer to read a book, then watch the film because by doing this, I am able to piece up any missing information.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 01:58:59 AM »

Offline Sweet

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 02:42:49 AM »
I don't like movies sometimes because a movie can portray a different story compared to what has been told in the book. Movies are like the interpretation of the writer or the director of the book. I still prefer reading a book to know the real story. If we are talking about entertainment, then I will choose a movie over a book.

Offline cherie

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2018, 12:23:35 PM »
Just like Sweet opines, the experience of reading a book is far much different from watching a movie. A book could take days to complete whereas a movie could at most take a few hours.

Offline Layla

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2019, 06:33:22 AM »
I always think the book is better than the movie, so I'd prefer to read a story. So often, I find myself disappointed when the producers changes the storyline in the movie or leaves important parts of the story out. I love reading because I can imagine the characters in my mind. I feel like I really know the characters when I'm reading a book.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2019, 06:33:22 AM »

Offline CountryMom

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2019, 01:12:33 AM »
I always prefer to read a book. Reading a story is a special experience for me. Your imagination does better than any Hollywood production, in my opinion!

Offline MaryB

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2019, 01:51:45 PM »
That's the truth too, CountryMom!  I cant read anymore for some reason.  I use to be an avid reader before the estrangement but since then I cannot finish a book.  I cant even watch a show sitting still.  That's when I rock and knit and 'listen'.  I guess a book on tape would work for me now

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2019, 01:51:45 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms