Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Traveling  (Read 1619 times)

Offline Gerri

Traveling
« on: September 02, 2018, 06:35:12 AM »
I love traveling. I've traveled a lot before I had children, and now I am dreaming of going places again, but it is all a bit harder if you can't walk long distances and you get tired fast. I like cruises because I don't need to be so active if I choose not to. What other ways of travel is suitable for people of age?

Empty Nest Moms

Traveling
« on: September 02, 2018, 06:35:12 AM »

Offline cherie

Re: Traveling
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 06:55:14 AM »
I agree that when we start aging, travelling for long distances involved with a lot of activity, becomes a bit hectic. I would love a cruise or and adventure in the jungle. Well, like you say, there seems to be very little time to do this now.

Offline MaryB

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 07:31:07 AM »
I have the travel bug BAD!!!!  I'd love to pack up my girls (my furbabies) and husband and I take off..  We had a tiny camper we sold for a boat when my son came down.  Husband couldnt drive that far anymore anyway.  Just to get away!  Wish we could go on a cruise.  No dishes, cooking, laundry or beds!  Wooo hooo!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 07:31:07 AM »

Offline EllieM

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 08:20:13 AM »
I have the travel bug BAD!!!!  I'd love to pack up my girls (my furbabies) and husband and I take off..  We had a tiny camper we sold for a boat when my son came down.  Husband couldnt drive that far anymore anyway.  Just to get away!  Wish we could go on a cruise.  No dishes, cooking, laundry or beds!  Wooo hooo!

Oh I love this. I've dreamed of owning a small camper or a boat to enjoy, even if it is just for a week, pack up whenever you can without having to plan an entire trip, which can be tired the older I get.

I also like the idea of a cruise, Gerri. Or maybe a bus tour with a group?

Offline MaryB

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 09:46:54 AM »
I would enjoy a bus tour with a group too.  :cutecheerleader: :cutecheerleader: :cutecheerleader:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 09:46:54 AM »

Offline MomOfTwo

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2018, 09:05:56 PM »
We just had a family travel vacation. It is not an out of the country travel or even a long distance travel. We camped for a week and then stayed with a family friend last weekend.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2018, 09:05:56 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms