Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Anxious About Mother's Impact on My Marriage  (Read 1435 times)

Offline Katy

Anxious About Mother's Impact on My Marriage
« on: August 26, 2018, 06:08:53 AM »
We are preparing my mother's house to put on the market next month. She will move in with us most likely before it sells.

I am anxious about how moving her into our home will affect my marriage with my husband. My husband gets along with my mother okay, but they aren't best friends or anything. Being a full-time caregiver will likely leave little time for me to focus on him as well. Has anyone dealt with this type of situation before? Do you have any suggestions on how I can have a good marriage while being a full-time caretaker to my mother with Alzheimer's?

Empty Nest Moms

Anxious About Mother's Impact on My Marriage
« on: August 26, 2018, 06:08:53 AM »

Offline MaryB

Re: Anxious About Mother's Impact on My Marriage
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 08:03:01 AM »
Katy,   life ebbs and flows and so do our marriages.  Having your mom there will change things and I'm sure not always be comfortable to any of you, but know it will be okay, most likely bring you and your husband closer, much like watching the love you watched him give your children made you love him more.  Some marriages may not be like that but it sounds like you have a good marriage, good husband. 
 :big hug smiley sign:

Offline Katy

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2018, 03:14:11 AM »
Thank you for the reassurance, MaryB! My husband is a real trooper! I know he agreed to let my mom move in because he loves me and wants me to be happy. I'm sure you're right and everything will turn out okay in the end.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2018, 03:14:11 AM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 11:41:30 AM »
Katy  :huggingsmiley:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 11:41:30 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms