Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hormone replacement therapy  (Read 3037 times)

Offline Scatter

Hormone replacement therapy
« on: November 22, 2016, 07:29:51 AM »
I have just read about this in an online article. It says that if the symptoms of the menopause is too much for us to handle, we can ask for a temporary hormonal therapy (so the body acts as if we haven't entered menopause yet) until the symptoms calm down. Have you ever tried this?

Empty Nest Moms

Hormone replacement therapy
« on: November 22, 2016, 07:29:51 AM »

Offline Moonlight

Re: Hormone replacement therapy
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 08:41:34 AM »
I have only heard that the symptoms could be very serious in rare cases. Most of my friends cope with the symptoms by resting and doing things they love, getting support from family, and taking their time to accept the situation. Is there any side effect to this therapy, though?

Offline XandO

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 11:25:40 AM »
My wife had hormone therapy while going through menopause and the "cure" was worse than the condition. Each individual is different, I guess. There are no hard and fast rules. The only thing I can suggest is to try it, it may work.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 11:25:40 AM »

Offline Becki

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 04:15:07 PM »
I was warned by my boob surgeon (I had a lumpectomy after my child was born, it wasn't cancerous) but since in am in the high-risk group (my mother had breast cancer), I shouldn't let any physician give me hormone replacement therapy for risk of setting off the cancer gene I might have.  So I went totally without help and let me tell you.  The worst thing I suffered was at night wherever my body touched the bed, it would be sopping wet.  I'd have to get up and change the sheet (my husband really liked that).  It only went on for about a month or two.  Now I rarely have any symptoms (except mood swings according to my husband) and I feel just like before.  I am experiencing hair loss and weight gain.  Oh well, I could be dead and that would be worse. (ha,ha)

Offline MerryMe

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2018, 06:32:04 AM »
I will let nature take its course naturally. I'm almost there, but I have friends who I can share my concerns. I'm blessed with a son that is always concerned about me and that helps me cope up with this future experience.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2018, 06:32:04 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms