Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Being Grumpy  (Read 2119 times)

Offline Yosita

Being Grumpy
« on: August 09, 2018, 02:43:23 AM »
I'm 46 years old, and I'm expecting to have menopause soon. Is it true that ladies who are undergoing the menopausal stage becomes grumpy? I don't want to be grumpy so I'm preparing myself for the things I need to expect or change during the menopausal stage.

Empty Nest Moms

Being Grumpy
« on: August 09, 2018, 02:43:23 AM »

Offline MaryB

Re: Being Grumpy
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 10:30:23 AM »
Hi again!   :039:
I think that the 'change' is to wide spread to put any symptoms into one box.  I  know for me I am high risk of breast cancer so I didnt take any hormones (which raises that risk) so I went thru it the hard way.  My friends that were able to take the hormones seemed to have a much easier time.
Here's to hoping you can take hormones, or maybe be a lucky one and not need any!!!!!!

Offline MomOfTwo

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 12:51:46 AM »
Hello there Yosita, how do you do? The woman's body is different from the man's body. We can expect changes in different stages of our lives. I won't say that being grumpy is alright because our body is changing again. Although, I think our family and friends should give a better understanding to us when we reach this stage of our lives. Hormones can help us cope with physical changes, but support from our loved ones help us cope with emotional stress.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 12:51:46 AM »

Offline Yosita

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 04:19:33 AM »
I like to go through the process in a normal way, and I like the idea of a supportive family and friends. I wish I had more of the positive people in my life. Well, I guess I can find that kind of people here, and that is why I joined.

Offline MaryB

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2018, 04:00:48 PM »
Hi  :039: Yosita!    So happy you joined us! 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2018, 04:00:48 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms