Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Toddlers  (Read 1384 times)

Offline Guineagirl

Toddlers
« on: August 06, 2018, 08:05:26 AM »
it was our daughters birthday at the weekend and we met and spent the day together where we went there were a lot of children, I found myself looking at them thinking ... years ago she was born and today she is this age.  I remember people saying enjoy her time flies by.  At the time I was so pre occupied with meals, and everything involved in bringing children up, I wish I could go back and do it all again. I caught myself thinking how lucky the parents were that they were young, mad I know just feeling blue today. X

Empty Nest Moms

Toddlers
« on: August 06, 2018, 08:05:26 AM »

Offline ava

Re: Toddlers
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 03:28:28 PM »
Time really flies, for sure. It just hit me that my neighbor's son, who I literally saw as a toddler learning to walk, is now a sophomore. I recently bumped into him and I was actually impressed with how he's turned out to be such a fine young man. It was only when he introduced himself that I was able to recognize him.

Offline Katy

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 05:32:07 AM »
Time goes by so fast.  I tried to enjoy my daughter when she was young, but I was often so busy that I didn't take the time to really enjoy her childhood the way I should have.  I always thought there would be plenty of time to enjoy raising her, but things never settled down.  There was always so much to do.

I hope you're feeling less blue today, Guineagirl.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 05:32:07 AM »

Offline MerryMe

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 11:04:55 PM »
Don't be so gloomy, Guineagirl. Most of us, if not all, have realized this one time or another in our lives. What we can do is to enjoy what we have right now. We can't return the past, but we can still make up or catch up with the things we haven't done yet to our dear children.
Belated happy birthday to your daughter.  :13:

Offline Guineagirl

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2018, 01:16:59 PM »
I’m so sorry for not acknowledging your replies.  Thank you you are right.  I suppose I recognise I’m a far better Mum now than I was when she was young.  I worried about everything bringing her up, balancing discipline and being a good Mum in the right way.  I’d love to be more like I am now back then.  I feel better I get to stay the weekend next week with her so I’m already packing  :13:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2018, 01:16:59 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms