Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Learning photography  (Read 1031 times)

Offline cherie

Learning photography
« on: August 05, 2018, 02:31:53 PM »
It doesn't matter that it took me this long to develop a keen interest in photography; I just recently bought a professional camera. I have been going through beginner lessons and so far, so good. Are there any professional photographers in here? Our youngest daughter used to do it part-time but now that she is working, there isn't much time for her to take me through a few lessons.

Empty Nest Moms

Learning photography
« on: August 05, 2018, 02:31:53 PM »

Offline Marie

Re: Learning photography
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 04:08:04 AM »
I am definitely not a professional, but I appreciate good photography.  Maybe photography is a passion you and your daughter can connect over.  Once you learn a bit more, maybe you two could schedule a day trip on a weekend to take photos of some beautiful scenery near you.  Personally, I love photos of the ocean and sunsets.

Offline cherie

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 04:08:08 PM »
I am definitely not a professional, but I appreciate good photography.  Maybe photography is a passion you and your daughter can connect over.  Once you learn a bit more, maybe you two could schedule a day trip on a weekend to take photos of some beautiful scenery near you.  Personally, I love photos of the ocean and sunsets.
I also appreciate good photography and I think that anyone who does this can be a good photographer. The idea of scheduling a trip is a good one but before that happens, I want to be able to have grasped a few tricks and tips. I am actually going to utilize YouTube more.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 04:08:08 PM »

Offline Mom56

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 03:42:28 AM »
maybe you could take a course- "hands-on" classroom instructor

my 22 yo works at a camera store in sales, to supplement his freelancing work as an event photographer (he was mentored by his 2nd cousin who is a profesional wedding photographer;  he has worked as a 2nd shooter, repeatedly and that experience has given him the confidence to shoot a wedding , with his own videographer, last month :s_cool: [size=78%]. I can appreciate how  busy your daughter is- so much post-shooting time is needed for editing the photos[/size]
[/size]
 Together you can photograph different scenes while she mentors you.
  Do i see-pun intended lol - a developing mother-daughter business in the works?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 03:42:28 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms