Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hard or soft copy  (Read 1515 times)

Offline haidyl

Hard or soft copy
« on: July 25, 2018, 02:46:02 PM »
I have always loved to read the physical (hard copy) books but with being on the road most of the time, I have opted to carry a Kindle in other instances. Reading a book in soft copy also allows you to read through the pages at night. Still, nothing ever comes close to the thrill of flipping through the pages of physical book. Which option do you prefer?

Empty Nest Moms

Hard or soft copy
« on: July 25, 2018, 02:46:02 PM »

Offline Marie

Re: Hard or soft copy
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 04:21:02 AM »
I definitely prefer hard (physical) copies of books, too. Maybe it's the way our generation grew up - we never had tablets to read books on - we always had the physical books themselves.  I will read a book on my tablet if it's not available in hard copy, but I'd much rather read a real book.

Offline EnjoyingLife

• Enjoy your "Senior Years"!
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2018, 02:04:08 PM »
Well I do have a 'reader' but just use that if we are traveling as it is easier than lugging some books around. But I really like to hold a book in my hands when reading.  :readingsmiley:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2018, 02:04:08 PM »

Offline David

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 07:35:11 PM »
I'm like you all, I have a laptop and a Kindle that I take while traveling because it's more convenient for reading.  However, I prefer physical books.  There's something oddly satisfying about turning the pages and feeling like I'm accomplishing something.

Offline girlchild34

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2018, 03:03:03 AM »
There's something oddly satisfying about turning the pages and feeling like I'm accomplishing something.
I like the part where you talk about 'accomplishing something'. I also prefer the physical books and I owe this to the fact that we grew up when technology wasn't as advanced as it is now. All the same, I know a few young people that still love the hard copies. There is something about this phenomenon that necessitates a little bit of research.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2018, 03:03:03 AM »

Offline MerryMe

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2018, 04:24:56 AM »
I prefer the hard copies as well because I'm used to it. My eyes tend to hurt when I'm looking at a screen for a long time.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2018, 04:24:56 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms