Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Left Behind  (Read 2139 times)

Offline Kidless

Left Behind
« on: March 27, 2018, 06:45:37 AM »
My neighbor recently had a stroke and had to go live with her son for a while.  She has two cats.  One went with her and the other, which she is not too fond of, was left behind.  Thank goodness, my other neighbor has adopted it and is feeding her and providing a place for her to sleep.  I have two kitties of my own and I could never leave one behind.  Could you?

Empty Nest Moms

Left Behind
« on: March 27, 2018, 06:45:37 AM »

Offline Treasure

Re: Left Behind
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 09:27:45 PM »
I'm so glad your neighbor was able to take it in! Did she leave the cat without knowing that your neighbor would adopt it? I could never leave an animal behind, personally. Of course, some situations might necessitate that, but it doesn't sound like that was the case here.

Offline MagicMindy

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 03:58:28 PM »
I hate to say what I would do in a situation that I've never been in, especially when I don't know the details, but I don't think that I could ever do that. If she knew in advance that the neighbor would take it, that would be one thing. I could never just abandon any animal, whether it's mine or not.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 03:58:28 PM »

Offline cherie

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2018, 11:48:14 AM »
Well, is there a chance that the cat wasn't intentionally left behind? The thought of it just scares my mind; I would be too disturbed without it. Fortunately there are really good people out there, like your neighbor. It is great to hear that the cat has found a new home.

Offline Katy

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2018, 04:24:45 AM »
Oh, that is just so sad! I love cats and am owned by one of my own. I could never leave him - ever.  I can't imagine giving him to a new home, either.  I consider him a member of our family, and he is very important and valuable to us. It makes me so sad to hear when people abandon their fur babies. I'm so glad your other neighbor is taking care of the kitty. The poor baby is probably very confused and upset. I hope she finds comfort with your neighbor.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2018, 04:24:45 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms