Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Keeping Up With Technology  (Read 1275 times)

Offline MerryMe

Keeping Up With Technology
« on: July 20, 2018, 03:37:54 AM »
Kids nowadays seem to know the latest technology, especially with phones and tablets. I know the basic use of the computer and phone, but not all the tricks they do to impress other people in social media.

Empty Nest Moms

Keeping Up With Technology
« on: July 20, 2018, 03:37:54 AM »

Offline haidyl

Re: Coping Up With Technology
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 03:11:29 PM »
One thing I am almost certain about is that I cannot keep up with them. A lot of changes have taken place in as far as technology is concerned but what matters is that a person can be able to perform the usual tasks on their phones and/or tablets.

Offline nvgt16

Re: Coping Up With Technology
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2018, 04:36:12 PM »
Hi, what helps me keep up with technology is the computer club that I joined here in Sun City Center. Not only are they able to help me fix problems with my computer but they also offer inexpensive courses to learn about the new technology.

Offline Katy

Re: Keeping Up With Technology
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2018, 05:09:01 AM »
Technology evolves so fast that it's hard to keep up with it all!  I feel fortunate that I know how to do basic things with my smartphone.  I just don't know all the tricks the kids do.  I think it's easier for kids to keep up with the changing technology because it's easier for them to learn; their brains are still growing. 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2018, 05:09:01 AM »

Offline Joann

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2018, 10:37:55 AM »
I try to keep up to date so I can keep connected with family through facebook and we Skype every now and then. I see the benefits in that Skype is free and my son even got me a tablet that I can watch my movies on. But I feel like it is ever changing, next week there will be a new device or app that we have to learn about. I can't keep up!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2018, 10:37:55 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms