Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Time moves really fast  (Read 35 times)

Offline girlchild34

Time moves really fast
« on: July 17, 2018, 12:51:31 PM »
Kids grow very fast and all of a sudden, they are all out of the house. The interesting thing is that even though we speak often, it is never easy to get everyone visiting at the same time. We fancy them coming home from time-to-time but work and school commitments can hold them at different times. We try to all meet at least thrice a year but even when this is not possible, we have never, for a moment, failed to enjoy each others' company. Is there anyone else like me? When do you have your get-together?

Empty Nest Moms

Time moves really fast
« on: July 17, 2018, 12:51:31 PM »

Offline Krista

Re: Time moves really fast
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 04:53:14 AM »
Yes, we run into this, too.  Even though it is just me and my daughter, it can be difficult to schedule time together.  She is spending so much time looking for a job right now.  She may end up moving in with me for a while until she can find a decent-paying job, so we should have more time together if that is the case.  Once she starts working, though, I know it'll be more difficult to mesh our schedules. 

It definitely makes you appreciate the time you get with your children!

Empty Nest Moms

Re: Time moves really fast
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 04:53:14 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms