Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Good manners  (Read 2271 times)

Offline haidyl

Good manners
« on: July 16, 2018, 12:09:14 PM »
While on the train the other day, a young boy (probably aged 5) walked in and literally almost said hi to every passenger. People kept smiling and I must admit it was the sweetest thing ever. He might have been excited while doing this but isn't it a good thing when the children learn that saying 'hi' is a good thing? The world would definitely be a better place with more of such people.

Empty Nest Moms

Good manners
« on: July 16, 2018, 12:09:14 PM »

Offline Quiet Abode

Re: Good manners
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 10:26:52 PM »
Manners are important, but doesn't that kid's behavior fly in the face of "stranger danger"?  I'm too paranoid.  It's from watching so many bad stories on the news.

Offline haidyl

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2018, 02:20:33 AM »
I would definitely be worried if my kid was fond of greeting every stranger out there because as you say, there have been too many instances where things have gone wrong. In such a case, the best thing would be to talk to your child and impress upon them the need to be cautious and not befriend every other stranger out there.

Offline MerryMe

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2018, 03:30:31 AM »
Quiet abode is correct. People can be impressed with the good manners of the child, but it might also attract the attention of people who have bad intentions. With my son when he was little, he only greeted people whom we said were friends or family relatives.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2018, 03:30:31 AM »

Offline Marie

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 06:24:33 AM »
That's so sweet!  It truly brightens my day when someone says hello to me when I'm taking a walk.  It's just a small gesture, but it really does make a difference.  If we all did small things like this, the world would definitely be a better - and happier - place.

Offline MomOfTwo

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2018, 11:49:10 PM »
I remember my youngest son because the young boy mentioned in this topic is very similar to my son when he was little. He would greet all the people that we will meet and they usually smile back.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2018, 11:49:10 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms