Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Pink Tax  (Read 838 times)

Offline Bewitched

The Pink Tax
« on: July 15, 2018, 10:59:13 PM »
Whenever I go shopping and have to buy similar items for my husband and I, I always think about how my items are always more expensive than his. The thought usually vanishes as soon as it appears and I've never really thought about how much these small differences add up. I saw this video on Facebook yesterday and was absolutely floored by how prevalent and costly the pink tax really is. I thought I'd share this with you all. Think blue!

The Pink Tax

Empty Nest Moms

The Pink Tax
« on: July 15, 2018, 10:59:13 PM »

Offline Krista

Re: The Pink Tax
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 05:45:41 AM »
Thank you for sharing this, @Bewitched.  I knew that hygiene products for women cost more than men's, but I had no idea the pink tax applied to shoes, clothes, and even toys!  That's really not right.  I hope that the companies starting to complain about this will be the beginning of a much-needed change.

Offline Bewitched

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 04:31:29 PM »
I know! I've never really thought about it in the grand scheme of things and how it's applied to all sorts of products. I hope that it's going to change but something tells me that it's going to be a while before anything big happens. Here's to hoping!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 04:31:29 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms