Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: School Shootings  (Read 935 times)

Offline Layla

School Shootings
« on: May 12, 2019, 05:41:24 AM »
You all have probably heard about the latest school shooting in Colorado this past week.

I find it so sad that school shootings have become so common these days. It makes me wonder what we are missing. What can schools do and what can we do as parents to recognize signs of distress in our kids? How do we know when our kids need help? When our kids are hurting?

In my opinion, these kids are hurting and need some help. I believe that there should be consequences for their behavior, of course, but I also think that just putting these kids in jail isn't going to help them. I hope that they get the help that they need. I think only then can healing begin.

Empty Nest Moms

School Shootings
« on: May 12, 2019, 05:41:24 AM »

Offline CountryMom

Re: School Shootings
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 02:09:31 AM »
It's an odd phenomenon. I don't understand at all why its become so commonplace. Do these people want fame or what? It's heartbreaking every time I hear about a new one happening. Something has to be done to help kids before the situation gets even worse.

Offline Vanessa

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2019, 07:04:26 AM »
I don't understand how and why it happens, but it's horrible that kids at  a very young age have to live with that fear, knowing it might happen right now because it's been happening everywhere. It was shocking at the beginning and now it's become relatively common which I think is a big sign of something not being as it should.

Offline Olive

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2019, 01:04:14 AM »
I don't know about what is happening to these people who shoot innocent kids. Whatever the reason for the mass shootings, we need to tighten up security in our schools. We need to consider these schools like the government offices wherein they have scanners before can walk inside the premises.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2019, 01:04:14 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms