Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Are your veggies and herbs coming in?  (Read 1819 times)

Offline Quiet Abode

Are your veggies and herbs coming in?
« on: July 09, 2018, 04:04:03 PM »
I'm overrun with squash, tomatoes, and cucumbers.  I've been sharing with the neighborhood and food pantry so they won't go to waste, but I honestly planted too much.  Everything has turned out okay except for my eggplants.  I've never been able to pull those off, but I try every year.  I get just a few small ones each harvest.  The flowers look beautiful this year and we haven't had any Japanese Beetles yet.  What's going on in your garden?

Empty Nest Moms

Are your veggies and herbs coming in?
« on: July 09, 2018, 04:04:03 PM »

Offline Henley

Re: Are your veggies and herbs coming in?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 03:43:23 AM »
I'm sure that your community is thankful for the overabundance of vegetables in your garden! We have some bell peppers, hot peppers, and more okra than we know what to do with. I'm sorry to hear about your eggplant woes! I wish I could help but I've never grown them myself. What kind of flowers are you growing? My hydrangeas were looking beautiful but they're starting to fade.

Offline David

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 10:53:06 PM »
It sounds like you've both had a great summer garden.  Our garden was a bust this year due to lack of rain and too much heat.  Even the berries on our blackberry bushes are sparse.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 10:53:06 PM »

Offline girlchild34

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 12:25:13 PM »
I can imagine how lucky your neighborhood is, to have such farmers as you. Over the past few years, we have planted many crops but we decided to give it a break this year. We hope to bounce back just as the year comes to an end. I could use a few tips, when that time comes.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 12:25:13 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms