Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I have twin grandbabies on the way  (Read 2866 times)

Offline Quiet Abode

I have twin grandbabies on the way
« on: July 09, 2018, 03:37:32 PM »
Some of you may remember that my daughter has struggled to get pregnant.  She had a physical, everything checked out fine, and the doctor encouraged them to relax.  Many of you all were wonderful about it too!  Well, it's happened.  My daughter is pregnant with twins.  She wanted me to wait until her second trimester before telling anyone just in case.  I've had to steer clear of this forum because I just knew I'd accidentally let it slip.  I'm just so excited to be a grandmother and so happy for them! Needless to say my daughter and her husband are thrilled!

Empty Nest Moms

I have twin grandbabies on the way
« on: July 09, 2018, 03:37:32 PM »

Offline David

Re: I have twin grandbabies on the way
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 05:44:58 PM »
Well, congratulations to you all.  Do you know whether they're boys, girls, or one of each?  It sounds like they've tried for a while, so I'm sure they're delighted and I wish them well.

Offline Elizabeth

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 03:48:34 PM »
Oh goodness, so excited for you! I know that they both must be over the moon with happiness. Hope it is a smooth pregnancy for her and I know you are beyond patiently awaiting their birth! Do let us know if boys or girls (or one of each?) :)

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 03:48:34 PM »

Offline Quiet Abode

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2018, 08:02:40 AM »
Thank you, Elizabeth!  My daughter and son-in-law are elated about the babies.  They've already started setting up the double nursery.  She's having pretty terrible morning sickness, but it gets better as the day goes on.  Sprite and saltines help too.  I can't wait to meet my grandchildren.  These are our first grandchildren and so much has changed since I had my little ones  There's a lot to learn, but I can't wait to hold them.  They're letting it be a surprise whether they're having boys or girls or one of each.  I would want to know if the babies were mine, but the doctor said it's often hard to tell with twins anyway.  I'll definitely give an update when we know.  Thank you for asking!

Offline Marie

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2018, 04:18:03 AM »
This is wonderful news!  Congratulations to you all! 

Ginger might help with the morning sickness.  She could try some ginger ale or add ginger to her food as a seasoning.  I hope the morning sickness gets better as her pregnancy progresses.

Please keep us posted.  I look forward to hearing all about your beautiful grandbabies!

Offline MerryMe

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2018, 09:14:48 AM »
Congratulations! I guess you would change your name here once the babies are out in the world because the silence will be broken by those wonderful babies. I wish you will have a boy and a girl.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2018, 09:14:48 AM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2018, 12:04:21 PM »
Oh congratulations from me too!!!!  What a wonderful future you all have to look forward to!

Offline JustUs2

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2019, 09:15:43 PM »
Quiet Abode, I just wanted to stop by to congratulate your daughter and son-in-law on their twins.  I remember when your daughter wanted to be a mom badly and was having a rough go of it.  I imagine they're tickled to death now.  Congratulations on becoming a grandmother for the first time!

Offline Katy

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2019, 07:14:31 AM »
Wow, this is such fantastic news! Do you know when the due date is? Do they know the gender of the babies yet?

I am so happy for you and your family! What a wonderful blessing this is.

Offline Shirley1965

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2019, 03:28:04 PM »
Congrats! I know you will be over the moon when they get here. Have fun with them!

Offline Quiet Abode

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2019, 09:39:23 AM »
Thank you all for the well wishes!  My daughter is due any day now and we're all super excited.  The gender is going to be a surprise.  I think she'll have a boy and a girl.  My husband thinks they're both girls.  We'll just have to wait and see.  Of course, everyone just wants to see happy, healthy babies.  She's trying not to have a c-section, but she knows it might have to happen anyway and my son-in-law is taking two weeks vacation to care for the babies and make sure his wife heals.  He's very worried.  The doctor said my daughter has carried twins better than anyone he's ever seen.  I wasn't supposed to say anything about her pregnancy until she was in her second-trimester and I meant to follow her wishes but I didn't really know her date of conception. 

Offline SusanWGF

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2019, 12:55:58 PM »
Best of luck to your daughter. My niece just had a baby boy a few days ago and our whole family is so happy to have him. The birth of a baby is a special time and, in my experience, brings families closer together as they celebrate a new life. I hope you get to enjoy some newborn snuggles!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2019, 12:55:58 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms