Our "Senior" Empty Nesters! > Grandchildren!

I have twin grandbabies on the way

(1/3) > >>

Quiet Abode:
Some of you may remember that my daughter has struggled to get pregnant.  She had a physical, everything checked out fine, and the doctor encouraged them to relax.  Many of you all were wonderful about it too!  Well, it's happened.  My daughter is pregnant with twins.  She wanted me to wait until her second trimester before telling anyone just in case.  I've had to steer clear of this forum because I just knew I'd accidentally let it slip.  I'm just so excited to be a grandmother and so happy for them! Needless to say my daughter and her husband are thrilled!

David:
Well, congratulations to you all.  Do you know whether they're boys, girls, or one of each?  It sounds like they've tried for a while, so I'm sure they're delighted and I wish them well.

Elizabeth:
Oh goodness, so excited for you! I know that they both must be over the moon with happiness. Hope it is a smooth pregnancy for her and I know you are beyond patiently awaiting their birth! Do let us know if boys or girls (or one of each?) :)

Quiet Abode:
Thank you, Elizabeth!  My daughter and son-in-law are elated about the babies.  They've already started setting up the double nursery.  She's having pretty terrible morning sickness, but it gets better as the day goes on.  Sprite and saltines help too.  I can't wait to meet my grandchildren.  These are our first grandchildren and so much has changed since I had my little ones  There's a lot to learn, but I can't wait to hold them.  They're letting it be a surprise whether they're having boys or girls or one of each.  I would want to know if the babies were mine, but the doctor said it's often hard to tell with twins anyway.  I'll definitely give an update when we know.  Thank you for asking!

Marie:
This is wonderful news!  Congratulations to you all! 

Ginger might help with the morning sickness.  She could try some ginger ale or add ginger to her food as a seasoning.  I hope the morning sickness gets better as her pregnancy progresses.

Please keep us posted.  I look forward to hearing all about your beautiful grandbabies!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version