Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Experiencing empty nest earlier than others  (Read 934 times)

Offline ava

Experiencing empty nest earlier than others
« on: July 01, 2018, 01:12:36 PM »
I read an article about someone who divorced her husband when the kids where in their teenage years and she narrated how she got used to being alone much earlier than others. The kids would take turns to visit their parents and she found it very unusual to be alone whenever they were away. I think it takes a strong-willed person to stay mentally strong in such scenarios.

Empty Nest Moms

Experiencing empty nest earlier than others
« on: July 01, 2018, 01:12:36 PM »

Offline Moonlight

Re: Experiencing empty nest earlier than others
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 12:02:34 PM »
Taking care of two teenagers alone is beyond my imagination. Maybe her marriage was such a huge pressure that she felt way better without it. Freedom comes with a price.

I can only imagine how hard it must be for her in the beginning. I also wonder about how she filled her free time. Boredom often becomes a source of stress for some.

Offline Layla

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 06:28:42 AM »
Wow, that would be incredibly difficult. I cannot imagine life without my husband. I imagine that it did prepare her for her kids leaving for college, though. I hope that she has found happiness now.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 06:28:42 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms