Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Let's Play Games  (Read 843 times)

Offline MomOfTwo

Let's Play Games
« on: June 28, 2018, 11:57:33 PM »
What were the games you played when you were younger? I know that we can't be as active as we were before, but that doesn't stop us to play games. I love volleyball playing with my family and friends. I only watch it right now and watching it makes me remember the good times.

Empty Nest Moms

Let's Play Games
« on: June 28, 2018, 11:57:33 PM »

Offline Treasure

Re: Let's Play Games
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 01:39:30 PM »
I used to love Red Rover in elementary school. I think the main appeal for me might have been that I got to have an excuse to hold hands with boys I thought were cute. I don't know if it would have the same appeal now.

Kickball was another favorite of mine. I haven't played that in years. I bet that would be a lot of fun to revisit. I'm sure I can find enough people who would want to play. Dodgeball would be good too!

We never played much volleyball, unfortunately. Do you have friends who play?

Offline ava

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 01:18:45 PM »
There were many games that we played as kids, but what stood out among my peers was football. We played it from elementary school, right through our teenage years. I only attempted to play volleyball as an adult and it seemed like an exciting game.

Offline MomOfTwo

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2018, 02:23:29 AM »
Do you have friends who play?

My siblings and my cousins are my playmates when we were younger. We still play when we have family reunions, but not as competitive as before. Nowadays, we play for a good laugh.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2018, 02:23:29 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms