Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Subscription Boxes  (Read 1318 times)

Offline MagicMindy

Subscription Boxes
« on: June 19, 2018, 07:18:02 PM »
Someone just suggested that I look into subscription boxes for my future book club. I've heard about a lot of subscription boxes before but holy crow, I didn't realize there were so many of them until now! There seems to be something out there for everyone. I told myself I'd try a couple of them but my list has gone from just a couple to about fifteen, and I've only checked out about five pages of them on Cratejoy. I need to narrow this down.

What are your favorite subscription boxes?

Empty Nest Moms

Subscription Boxes
« on: June 19, 2018, 07:18:02 PM »

Offline Treasure

Re: Subscription Boxes
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2018, 12:14:57 AM »
I mentioned the two book ones in your other topic, but there are some other great ones out there. Do you have a general idea of what kind of boxes you want or are you tempted by everything right now? (Believe me, I've been there.) One of my favorites so far has been Home Made Luxe. It's DIY and they send you instructions and all of the supplies you'll need. A lot of them have been really cute!

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2018, 10:19:46 AM »
Well I have to say that up till now I have never heard of 'subscription boxes'. They do certainly look interesting and guess they could be a lot of fun if you find the right one. Good luck on this and let us know if/when you decide on one (or two or....) :)

Offline MagicMindy

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2018, 02:52:47 PM »
Jeanine, I don't think I would have known about them if it weren't for my children. My daughter had requested one for Christmas last year. I have to say, it's a pretty easy gift and it's one that keeps on giving! I think they look like a lot of fun, mainly because I love getting packages. It's even better when the contents are a surprise!

I've officially ordered one. I ordered the Home Made Luxe one that Treasure suggested. I'm excited to see how it goes. I've also been looking into some of the clothing ones because I always buy the same old things for myself. Has anyone used Stitch Fix or Nordstrom's Trunk Club before?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2018, 02:52:47 PM »

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2018, 03:52:35 PM »
Took a quick look at Stitch Fix and it does look interesting and you don't have to subscribe monthly to it. Might be worth checking out a little closer. Haven't looked at the other one  yet but plan to! :)

Offline Marie

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2018, 05:50:15 AM »
I just looked at the Nordstrom Trunk Club boxes, and they look really cool.  They say you can talk in real time with a stylist.  You don't have to get a monthly box, either.  You can get seasonal boxes or create your own schedule for delivery. 

I, too, love getting packages in the mail!  lease let us know if you decide to try out one of the clothing boxes and how you like it, if you do.

Offline MagicMindy

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2018, 02:32:06 PM »
Jeanine, I think that being able to choose when you get your boxes is a big perk! I think the same goes for Trunk Club too. Stitch Fix seems like it might be the more affordable choice though.

Marie, that's one of the things that gives Trunk Club an edge. I actually signed up for my first box from both of these services and I'll see which one I like best! I think that Stitch Fix had a better style quiz but I loved being able to communicate directly with my stylist on Trunk Club. Additionally, I got to go through what she'd chosen and have her replace things I didn't like. You can only do that once but it's pretty amazing. I'm getting 13 new items to try on from them and 5 from Stitch Fix.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2018, 02:32:06 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms