Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Mediterranean diet  (Read 1034 times)

Offline ava

The Mediterranean diet
« on: June 19, 2018, 08:49:15 AM »
Have you heard of this diet before? It seems that knowing how to eat healthy has even become more complicated now, because of all the information out there, that can at times be conflicting. This diet contains minerals and antioxidants, that can lower your risk for heart disease. It is definitely much more important to eat healthy now, than it was, when we were younger.

Empty Nest Moms

The Mediterranean diet
« on: June 19, 2018, 08:49:15 AM »

Offline MomOfTwo

Re: The Mediterranean diet
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 10:43:44 AM »
I don't know exactly what you want to know, but the Mediterranean Diet that I know of consists mostly of raw salads and olive oil. If this is the diet you are referring to, then I'm sure that it is a healthy because raw vegetables have more antioxidants than cooked food, which helps in keeping us healthy.

Offline MagicMindy

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 07:28:16 PM »
I've been meaning to give this diet a try. I sort of follow it naturally but I should cut down on non-seafood meat and dairy products. I like that it doesn't rule anything out (for me at least), especially wine! I've been trying to add more legumes to my diet because I've heard nothing but good things about them. I just need to find some more recipes for them.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 07:28:16 PM »

Offline ava

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2018, 01:21:03 PM »
I've been meaning to give this diet a try. I sort of follow it naturally but I should cut down on non-seafood meat and dairy products. I like that it doesn't rule anything out (for me at least), especially wine! I've been trying to add more legumes to my diet because I've heard nothing but good things about them. I just need to find some more recipes for them.
Well, at least am not the only one who avoids diets that rule out some things for me. Legumes are an excellent addition at any time but I have had a hard time having some sort of discipline. We can never go wrong with eating healthy.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2018, 01:21:03 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms