Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: When They Think They Know Better...  (Read 1015 times)

Offline MomOfTwo

When They Think They Know Better...
« on: July 05, 2018, 11:36:31 PM »
I had a conversation with my eldest son through the phone last weekend. We were talking about gadgets and I was sharing how we lived in the days when we don't have these gadgets to use or play with. We ended up debating and he mentioned to me that I am living in the past and that I can't understand what he is telling me. It hurt me so much as I spent a lot of time explaining things to him that he doesn't understand when he was little and now he tells me that he knows better, in a way. I still love him, but I just wanted this out of my chest.

Empty Nest Moms

When They Think They Know Better...
« on: July 05, 2018, 11:36:31 PM »

Offline girlchild34

Re: When They Think They Know Better...
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 06:51:17 PM »
Well, it is good that you let this off your chest in time because truth be told, technology has really advanced and we now have gadgets that might have seemed like an impossibility, a while ago. While conversing, was he able to tell that you were hurt or did you make it known to him?

Offline MomOfTwo

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 04:28:25 AM »
On occasions like this, I tend to keep quiet and divert the conversation to other things. I wanted to look strong to my sons so I try to hide the pain they caused. I know he loves me, but there are times when his thinking and emotions get the best of him.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 04:28:25 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms