Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Perception Is Everything  (Read 998 times)

Offline Indiana

Perception Is Everything
« on: June 13, 2018, 01:02:55 PM »
We all have our own ways of looking at life, and this is a part of life......growing older, not having your kids around, etc....

So how do you perceive all of this? A new beginning? The beginning of the end? Or somewhere inbetween?

Empty Nest Moms

Perception Is Everything
« on: June 13, 2018, 01:02:55 PM »

Offline MerryMe

Re: Perception Is Everything
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 04:53:17 AM »
For me, it is neither a beginning nor an end but a continuation of life. I trained my child to have a life of his own and how to properly relate with different people. During that training time, I'm also preparing myself that someday my precious little one will grow and eventually live his own life.

Offline Indiana

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 12:41:24 PM »
Meaning that you too, will have to deal with different people. That is a good two-sided coin you have there.

My child was taught the value of work which, I suppose, you have to be good at dealing with different people.

A different shade of the same color I suppose.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 12:41:24 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms