Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New puppy!!  (Read 1798 times)

Offline Flower

New puppy!!
« on: June 06, 2018, 01:42:27 PM »
We are getting a new puppy at the end of the month and I'm so excited, so I just have to share the news! We decided to get a puppy and went through a breeder because we wanted a catahoula and they can have a lot of health problems if they aren't bred responsibly. We'll be getting her on the 25th when she turns eight weeks old. My husband and I have already been to Petsmart to stock up on chew toys and different loveys for her, so I suspect this is going to be one spoiled pup! I can't wait to see this face in person!  :93:

Empty Nest Moms

New puppy!!
« on: June 06, 2018, 01:42:27 PM »

Offline cherie

Re: New puppy!!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 04:17:42 PM »
Ooh my, she looks so adorable! I am sure you are eagerly waiting for the day she finally comes to be a part of the family. Do you have another puppy at home? If not, how easy will be it for her to fit in without a playmate? Puppies love to play a lot and I guess having a companion would complete the picture.

Offline Flower

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2018, 11:51:46 AM »
We do have two dogs already, so she'll have playmates. Our other two are getting a bit older, though, and we decided we didn't want to wait until one of them passes before adding another one. They definitely do better when they have a friend, so this way, when something does happen, the other two will have each other.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2018, 11:51:46 AM »

Offline ava

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2018, 12:10:34 PM »
Puppies (and pets in general) become such a vital part of the family, once they arrive home. I am sure the two other dogs will be great companions to her. She is so cute and seems very likable. Just look at how composed she is, in that picture!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2018, 12:10:34 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms