Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dishonesty  (Read 1094 times)

Offline haidyl

Dishonesty
« on: June 03, 2018, 02:23:15 PM »
I have always chosen my friends based on their level of honesty and trust. I feel that if you are successful but dishonest and untrustworthy, then it cancels out everything. Have you had a friend that you had to cut ties with just because they lied to you? Would you face them and speak your mind?

Empty Nest Moms

Dishonesty
« on: June 03, 2018, 02:23:15 PM »

Offline girlchild34

Re: Dishonesty
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 03:33:45 PM »
I dislike dishonest people because honesty is all that friendships are made of. I have never been in a situation where I had to cut off ties but whether or not I would face a person face-to-face, would be dependent on their personality.

Offline Augi

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 03:50:14 PM »
Yes, I've had to cut ties with friends because they lied to me. Although no one is perfect, trust and loyalty mean a lot to me because I feel like those are two things that I bring to the table as a friend, so I want the same in return. I think what irritates me about lies more than the lie itself is it seems like the person who is lying to you seems to think that they are so clever and that you are really stupid.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 03:50:14 PM »

Offline Krista

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 05:50:04 AM »
I actually did face this situation, and it broke my heart.  I had a friend who lied to me about nearly everything.  I told him that I knew he was lying all the time, but that did not change his behavior at all.  It got to be too much in the end, and we parted ways and haven't spoken since.  It really takes a lot for me to break a friendship, but honesty is of utmost importance to me.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 05:50:04 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms