Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Family is the most important thing that we have  (Read 1803 times)

Offline Beth75

Family is the most important thing that we have
« on: June 03, 2018, 03:00:47 AM »
I have learned that our lives begin and end with our family. Friends are all well and good, but your family will always be there for you. When things get tough, your family will be by your side, no matter what. I remember when I was young, I loved my friends more than anything else, but looking back, family was far more important. Most of those friends are old memories, but my family is still here by my side. This is a hard lesson for many young people to learn but I think most will learn it at some point. Do you agree with me? This is just from my own experience with my family.

Empty Nest Moms

Family is the most important thing that we have
« on: June 03, 2018, 03:00:47 AM »

Offline Augi

Re: Family is the most important thing that we have
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 06:40:11 AM »
I think that in a perfect world family will always be there for you, but this world is far from perfect so sometimes family can let you down and not be there for you at all. My mother and father split up right after I was born, and therefore I was with only my mother's side of the family for many years, and things were okay. I was raised very well, but there were definite challenges, a lot of them brought on by family. After I got to know my dad, things were kind of okay, but not great at all.

On one hand my family has done a lot for me, and they have helped me when no one else would. I'm very fortunate, I owe them a lot. On the other hand they have tried to cause a tremendous amount of pain and hurt and seemed to enjoy it, quite frankly. I love them dearly, but truth is truth. That being said, one extended family member was really good to me and although related to me by marriage and not by blood, he rose to the occasion, and helped to raise me from the time I was born until I grew up and left home. He treated me really well. Thank God for the kind ones.

Offline haidyl

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 02:26:52 PM »
Family comes first, always! I know that these are the people that will always have my back, no matter what. We may not always agree because each of us is different but at the end of the day, I owe everything to them. We should never forget to remind members of our family, how important it is to have them, in our lives.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 02:26:52 PM »

Offline Elizabeth

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 02:57:14 PM »
I think family is very important also and it's great when you know that they will be with you no matter what. But as mentioned sometimes that just isn't so and I think that is very sad. But sometimes it just can't be helped and you have to make the most of it.

Offline Beth75

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2018, 03:50:38 PM »
You all make very good points. I am lucky to have had a supportive family throughout my life, even though sometimes relationships were strained and things got hard. For me, family aren't necessarily your friends or even people you particularly enjoy being around sometimes, but they're the ones that will be there at the end. Instances that I have found myself ill, it has always been my family at the forefront of caregiving. I remember when I was young, if I ever needed somewhere to stay, an aunt or grandmother would let me stay with them, no question. After I became a mother, I really understood the importance of family because while many of my friends began to drift away, my family got even closer and were able to help out in my time of need. Thats when I really understood what is most important to me. Of course other people's experiences are different and I respect that.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2018, 03:50:38 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms