Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: No two kids are ever the same  (Read 1024 times)

Offline haidyl

No two kids are ever the same
« on: May 25, 2018, 01:06:53 PM »
When they moved out, each of our kids had their own way of adapting to the new environment they found themselves in. Our eldest, for instance, kept calling to check on us while also sharing how the experience was. After a while, she went quiet but kept on finding out how we were doing. Our last born, on the other hand, seemed to love the new-found 'freedom'. He didn't frequently talk to us until the first month was over. Kids will behave differently when they leave but it is upon us to know how best to handle each of them.

Empty Nest Moms

No two kids are ever the same
« on: May 25, 2018, 01:06:53 PM »

Offline BettyBoop

Re: No two kids are ever the same
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 02:30:37 PM »
That is so true haidyl.  I only have one but the grandsons are as different as night and day.  The oldest is just like his father in every way and the youngest is a mini me.  He's just like his mother and me when we were that age.  You certainly can't treat them the same as they get older.  You just have to know how best to handle each child. 

Offline haidyl

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 03:40:50 AM »
That is so true haidyl.  I only have one but the grandsons are as different as night and day.  The oldest is just like his father in every way and the youngest is a mini me.  He's just like his mother and me when we were that age.  You certainly can't treat them the same as they get older.  You just have to know how best to handle each child.
@BettyBoop, I am sure you love it when they are around and you get to see a smaller and tinier version of yourself. Our first born is a complete replica of me whereas the last born behaves exactly like the father. Our other son has bits of personalities from both of us.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 03:40:50 AM »

Offline Marie

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 06:11:04 AM »
It's so true.  Our firstborn son didn't reach out to us much after he left home.  It was upon us to call him and check on him.  He has gotten a little better about calling us.

Our youngest calls and checks on us regularly and keeps us posted on what's going on in his life.  He's always been the more sensitive of our two boys, and I think he worries about us a bit now that we are, "empty nesters."

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 06:11:04 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms