Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Splash Park  (Read 162 times)

Offline Kidless

Splash Park
« on: May 23, 2018, 07:54:11 AM »
My youngest granddaughter has her last school outing for the year this Friday.  The whole class is going to a nearby splash park.  I'm excited for her because she loves water and has never been to a park like this. :13:   I hope to get lots of good pictures!!

Empty Nest Moms

Splash Park
« on: May 23, 2018, 07:54:11 AM »

Offline PattyG

Re: Splash Park
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 07:50:51 PM »
That sounds super fun. Splash parks are the best for little kids, especially as summer approaches. Are you accompanying them on the trip or are you hoping to get pictures from the teacher?

Offline Berta

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 02:02:01 AM »
Aw, I'm sure she'll have a great time. Maybe I'm mistaken, but it seems to me that groups of children play together more happily in splash parks than elsewhere. Maybe it's the cooling, soothing effect of the water. Maybe I'm wrong!

Don't forget to share the photographs if you can.

Offline Kidless

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2018, 06:57:29 AM »
I went with her and my daughter-in-law to the park and she had a ball at first.  There were not too many people there in the beginning and she loved the water.  She has Down syndrome and as time went on there were just too many people there for her to process.  She doesn't do well in crowds.  Too much outside stimulation I think.  She did enjoy it for a short time though. 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2018, 06:57:29 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms