Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Climbing Mt. Everest  (Read 1024 times)

Offline girlchild34

Climbing Mt. Everest
« on: May 21, 2018, 02:45:17 AM »
For a long time, I had no idea where this was located. I had heard stories of how people gave themselves a challenge of climbing it, year in, year out. The other day, I overheard a couple talk about how hard it is to climb this mountain. Every year, a lot of people embark on setting records while ascending Mt. Everest, standing at 8,848m. Now, that is quite some altitude!

Empty Nest Moms

Climbing Mt. Everest
« on: May 21, 2018, 02:45:17 AM »

Offline BettyBoop

Re: Climbing Mt. Everest
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 07:52:31 AM »
For some it is a lifelong goal to climb that mountain.  Me?  Not so much.  I have no desire to climb that high.  I recently read an article, with pictures, about all the people who have climbed, or tried to climb, and all the trash they left behind.  It was horrible.  It looked like a trash dump in some places. 

Offline haidyl

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 09:46:41 AM »
For some it is a lifelong goal to climb that mountain.  Me?  Not so much.  I have no desire to climb that high.  I recently read an article, with pictures, about all the people who have climbed, or tried to climb, and all the trash they left behind.  It was horrible.  It looked like a trash dump in some places.
Ooh yes, I saw that too @BettyBoop and wondered how human beings can be ungrateful at times. All that trash, I hear, was releasing some unpleasant smell to the environment. I don't think I would want to embark on such a journey, as a lifelong goal.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 09:46:41 AM »

Offline Berta

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2018, 09:55:06 AM »
@BettyBoop I read about all the trash left on the mountain too. They justified it by saying that it was dangeous for them to carry their trash with them! But they got it up there in the first place. I have mixed feelings about such dangerous expeditions - they don't seem to serve any useful purpose to the rest of mankind and put a lot of lives in danger. Then WHO pays for the rescue missions?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2018, 09:55:06 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms