Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 1210 times)

Offline BettyBoop

Dreams
« on: May 18, 2018, 08:19:13 AM »
I have been having the craziest dreams lately and don't really know why.  I wish Freud was close.  I would go see him.  :rofl: It must be my subconscious mind releasing things I am going through.  Do you have crazy dreams too?

Empty Nest Moms

Dreams
« on: May 18, 2018, 08:19:13 AM »

Offline Augi

Re: Dreams
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 06:54:32 AM »
I have been having the craziest dreams lately and don't really know why.  I wish Freud was close.  I would go see him.  :rofl: It must be my subconscious mind releasing things I am going through.  Do you have crazy dreams too?

I have crazy dreams all the time :dunno: ! I don't even think Freud could handle me.
I read somewhere that you should keep a piece of paper and a pen/pencil next to your bed at all times, that way when you have a crazy dream you can wake up and write it down, go back to sleep and analyze it later. I used to write down my dreams, but I don't do that so much anymore.
I'll have dreams where I'll start off in a shopping mall, the next thing I know I'm taking a bath in cake mix and pink poodles are standing around barking or some other strange-ness. I've just learned to go with it.

Offline BettyBoop

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 08:13:49 AM »
I think that's all you can do Augi.  The pink poodles would be fun.  The ones I don't like are the disturbing ones.  The ones where I wake up in a pool of sweat with my head pounding.  I have to stay away from scary movies and suspenseful novels. 

Offline Augi

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 03:42:19 PM »
I think that's all you can do Augi.  The pink poodles would be fun.  The ones I don't like are the disturbing ones.  The ones where I wake up in a pool of sweat with my head pounding.  I have to stay away from scary movies and suspenseful novels.

I totally agree with you about the scary movies and suspenseful novels. I used to feel like I was being kind of 'extra' because I usually only want to watch movies and and read books that are pleasant, charming, and relaxing. One day I heard someone echo my sentiments in a way that I could identify with. I was watching 'Mike and Mike' when it was still on ESPN, and the host Greenie said that when he watched movies he wanted to relax, he didn't want to cry, be scared, anxious. I thought to myself, "That's exactly how I feel." It's weird, but it was like his saying that gave me permission to watch only syrupy-sweet movies without feeling bad about it.
That being said, I do on occasion really enjoy a good mystery movie, or a good suspenseful movie, but not all the time. I leave the suspenseful novels alone. I used to read them, but I traded them in for romance novels, business books, and biographies.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 03:42:19 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms