Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Please stop these terror attacks!  (Read 927 times)

Offline horizon

Please stop these terror attacks!
« on: May 16, 2018, 08:34:13 AM »
The past few days I have read and heard the news of some terror attacks. Most notably in Indonesia, but we've also had incidents in some European countries and other parts of the world. Those attacks are just horrible. I hope they soon realize that creating whatever utopia they have in mind will be useless if they massacre others so easily.

Empty Nest Moms

Please stop these terror attacks!
« on: May 16, 2018, 08:34:13 AM »

Offline Berta

Re: Please stop these terror attacks!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 05:09:11 AM »
I feel with you @horizon, you say "I hope they soon realize that creating whatever utopia they have in mind will be useless if they massacre others so easily." I think the problem lies right there - I believe that those terrorists who actually carry our these atrocities have been brain-washed by the real terrorists sitting somewhere safe while their acolytes go out and kill themselves and many innocents. How do we overcome such psychological warfare?

Offline PattyG

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 12:23:34 PM »
There is so much needless suffering in the world. The number of terror attacks over the last two decades has been atrocious and it saddens me to know that my children were raised in a world like this.

I can't say that I understand why these terror attacks happen but I'm certain that it's a symptom of a larger problem. Too many people are allowed to suffer needlessly and as a society we fail to help them overcome their struggles.

I agree with you, Berta. The real monsters are the ones giving out the orders and taking advantage of these disillusioned youth.

Offline Pat

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 04:46:04 AM »
These attacks frighten me and I've never actually been close to one or had anybody that I know be close to one. THAT's how insidious they are - they can affect us all even though they don't physically hurt us. It's emotional terrorism and well as actual terrorism. I suppose that's the true nature of "terror".

What a world our grandchildren are going to inherit - debt, people immersed in virtual reality and terrorism.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 04:46:04 AM »

Offline horizon

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2018, 10:45:29 AM »
It sounds illogical to kill so many humans to justify whatever they have in mind. At that stage, maybe there is nothing much we can to help them. I'm more interested in the journey and how it can help us to prevent more in the future. What happened to these people? Who taught them? How did it happen? Why? Tough questions, I know.

The least I can do is to open my eyes and ears wide. Living in this world now means we have to be more careful than ever. I always tell that to the young ones.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2018, 10:45:29 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms