Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Women Approaching Men  (Read 1950 times)

Offline 4am coffee

Women Approaching Men
« on: January 09, 2019, 05:36:18 PM »
Do you think this is becoming more acceptable among the older people among us? Women asking men out, that is. Do you think the younger generations and their "new-fangled" ways of dating are wearing off on the 50+ crowd?

I'm asking for a friend.  ;)

Empty Nest Moms

Women Approaching Men
« on: January 09, 2019, 05:36:18 PM »

Offline MaryB

Re: Women Approaching Men
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 06:25:36 PM »
I am married so do not do this, but to my single friends that insist on a boyfriend I tell them to not waist time if they like someone to invite them for coffee. Life is to short and I've seen it happen to many times the bold girl get the good guy, because the shy one isnt seen..   
Just my 2 cents..  you can give me change..    :039:

Offline LeeAnn

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 11:48:15 PM »
The unspoken rules about asking someone out seem more relaxed now, for our kids but also for our generation. I asked out my now-husband way back when because of what MaryB said: Life's too short! I don't think it was scandalous then, but not very many women were doing it.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 11:48:15 PM »

Offline girlchild34

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 01:16:05 AM »
I think that it started becoming acceptable some time back, only that there are few women who can be bold enough to ask a man out. Like you all say, life is too short and if anything makes you happy, go for it! It is better to try and fail, than not to try at all.

Offline CountryMom

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2019, 11:49:56 AM »
Ask anyone and they'll tell you with a resounding "YES!" that it's acceptable, even encouraged, for women to approach men. My personal experience tells me otherwise. Men want to do the approaching in most cases.

Offline MaryB

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2019, 11:57:06 AM »
That's interesting, CountryMom, to think there are old fashioned men still around.. 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2019, 11:57:06 AM »

Offline CountryMom

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2019, 01:44:09 PM »
Mary, in my experience, when you are bold and make the first move with a man, it scares them away.  :rofl:  Even in today's day and age! I don't quite understand it.

Offline MaryB

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2019, 04:55:43 PM »
I dont know CountryMom because I've seen good men go past the quiet girls and the bold girls take them over..  it happened to my son even.  Now I tell a friend if you like a man dont wait..  we're not getting younger and cant risk (if you want that) missing out on a relationship to a woman that is braver!  But I'm just talking, dont really know  :dunno:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2019, 04:55:43 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms