Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The art of giving  (Read 1373 times)

Offline girlchild34

The art of giving
« on: May 13, 2018, 03:16:42 AM »
When we donate, we don't necessarily hope that this will bring back good fortunes. We give as a noble responsibility to remember the less fortunate people in the society. I have attended many motivational talks and the one thing that stands out among highly successful people, is their willingness to give.

Empty Nest Moms

The art of giving
« on: May 13, 2018, 03:16:42 AM »

Offline BettyBoop

Re: The art of giving
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 06:51:10 AM »
I have always heard the more you give, the more you receive.  I can remember how poor we were growing up and my father would not accept any kind of charity.  I went to bed many nights hungry.  Therefore, I now give at every opportunity.  I always grow too many vegetables so I gather them and take them to the Salvation Army store or anywhere that will be sure they get to the right people.  There's no excuse for hunger today.

Offline girlchild34

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2018, 03:44:03 AM »
I have always heard the more you give, the more you receive.  I can remember how poor we were growing up and my father would not accept any kind of charity.  I went to bed many nights hungry.  Therefore, I now give at every opportunity.  I always grow too many vegetables so I gather them and take them to the Salvation Army store or anywhere that will be sure they get to the right people.  There's no excuse for hunger today.
That is so noble and kind of you. When we give, we should not expect back anything; it is meant to be a sign of gratitude. Success is not a privilege so when we give, we are being thankful not only for not lacking but for many other blessings.

Offline Augi

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2018, 09:08:28 AM »
I really like how you say the "art" of giving because I believe that giving truly is an art. Some people give graciously, quietly, sincerely. Their giving is elegant and heartfelt. I think that many successful people give because they were once not so successful and so they know how it feels, just like how @BettyBoop says she gives because of early experiences. On the other hand, there are people who were 'born rich' that also give a great deal too. Either way, giving to someone in need is a blessing both to the one who receives and also to the one who gives.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2018, 09:08:28 AM »

Offline Dastro

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2018, 01:22:36 PM »

I enjoy my life thanks to these weight loss pills for men and really like how you say the "art" of giving because I believe that giving truly is an art. Some people give graciously, quietly, sincerely. Their giving is elegant and heartfelt. I think that many successful people give because they were once not so successful and so they know how it feels, just like how @BettyBoop says she gives because of early experiences. On the other hand, there are people who were 'born rich' that also give a great deal too. Either way, giving to someone in need is a blessing both to the one who receives and also to the one who gives.

Augi, you've put to words exactly what I was thinking. Some people are such graceful givers and it warms my heart just thinking of a few instances where I witnessed people giving so selflessly it moves you to tears.

Offline Elizabeth

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2018, 02:54:30 PM »
Oh yes, some people can give very graciously and I think that is a very good thing all the way around. But, don't you know some that like to 'give' but want to make sure you know about it. Or have some 'strings' attached to that so called 'give'. Those kind really erk me!

Hi Dastro, looks like you're new here! Welcome, always nice to see new members posting. Hope we see more of you around here.  :039:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2018, 02:54:30 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms