Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Poor customer service  (Read 1060 times)

Offline cherie

Poor customer service
« on: May 06, 2018, 03:27:45 AM »
I walked into a one retail store to buy an item and what unfolded minutes later, really annoyed me. Here was a customer who wanted to be served before all the others and instead of the attendant politely asking him to join the queue, he rudely told him off and a shouting match ensued. I almost walked out to look for the item elsewhere. People need to apply emotional and social intelligence in such scenarios.

Empty Nest Moms

Poor customer service
« on: May 06, 2018, 03:27:45 AM »

Offline Treasure

Re: Poor customer service
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 09:40:36 PM »
Line-cutters usually annoy the heck out of me but I would never start a shouting match over it! I especially wouldn't do so with a customer. I'm also shocked the customer shouted back. I can't imagine what it was like for you all.

Offline PattyG

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 03:32:55 PM »
That's very unprofessional. I would have felt like leaving as well. People who cut lines are usually inconsiderate but that's not a good reason to begin shouting. Did a manager intercede or reprimand the cashier? That kind of behavior really turns off other customers.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 03:32:55 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms