Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Vaginal reconstructive surgery?  (Read 1573 times)

Offline Augi

Vaginal reconstructive surgery?
« on: May 02, 2018, 01:09:08 AM »
I heard a conversation today where this subject was brought up in a round about way. Do you know anyone who has had this done? To me this sounds interesting. Very interesting.

I always plan to exercise, and take vitamins and do things that are healthy for my body, but sometimes good intentions are just that, good intentions. I've heard that having a toned, exercised body as you continue to get older keeps things tight and right, so to speak. But what if I fall short of staying on top of my exercises, what if my body gets loose in places where I don't want it to be? What then? It makes me feel happy to know that if at some point I want to get a little work done here and there, that option is out there.
Would you ever consider having this type of surgery if you needed it? Do you think it's too risky?

Empty Nest Moms

Vaginal reconstructive surgery?
« on: May 02, 2018, 01:09:08 AM »

Offline BettyBoop

Re: Vaginal reconstructive surgery?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 07:20:30 AM »
This would certainly be a personal choice Augi.  I don't believe I would have this kind of surgery unless it was necessary.  I do know a younger woman who just had something similar.  She had a bladder tack, hysterectomy and repair work done all at the same time.  Her last baby, 10 years ago, really did a number on her because it was so big.  They called it elective surgery but she was leaking so she went ahead with the procedure.  She is now doing beautifully and has always exercised and kept fit. 

Offline Augi

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 05:43:06 PM »
This would certainly be a personal choice Augi.  I don't believe I would have this kind of surgery unless it was necessary.  I do know a younger woman who just had something similar.  She had a bladder tack, hysterectomy and repair work done all at the same time.  Her last baby, 10 years ago, really did a number on her because it was so big.  They called it elective surgery but she was leaking so she went ahead with the procedure.  She is now doing beautifully and has always exercised and kept fit.
Yes, definitely a personal choice. I'm kind of with you in that I don't think I would have this surgery unless it was necessary, but then again I can also see it as being something that someone chooses to do in order to enhance their sex life. Even though this surgery sounds like it would be ideal for women of a certain age, especially women of a certain age who are 'starting over' because they are single again after being married for 20 or 30 years, and want to get back out there, I have noticed that a lot of young women in their 20's and 30's really like this type of surgery, and can't wait to get it done. In this age of nose jobs, and all other kinds of tune-ups on the body, it doesn't surprise me.

It's great that your friend was able to get this type of surgery done in order to fix the issues that she had going on. I have a friend who just turned 30, and her most recent baby (about a year old now) was about 10 pounds. Another younger friend of mine had a baby in her early 20's and after that said that she could feel nothing when it came to being intimate with her husband. Good thing modern technology can fix these types of things these days.
This type of surgery intrigues me a lot. I think it's fascinating. :readingsmiley:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 05:43:06 PM »

Offline Cookie

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2018, 04:54:14 AM »
I might want this surgery at some point, but I don't think I'm ever going to need it since I'm done with having children and thankfully didn't have any issues during childbirth. I'm sort of anti-surgery when it's not a necessity, but I can understand the appeal. I experienced issues with my pelvic floor for some time (I couldn't do jumping jacks or sneeze without a little leakage) but I've done exercises religiously for this over the past year and I'm doing so much better! What kind of vitamins have you been taking, Augi?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2018, 04:54:14 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms