Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Spring - does it make things better for you?  (Read 1525 times)

Offline Berta

Spring - does it make things better for you?
« on: May 01, 2018, 05:22:41 AM »
There's something about spring, more than the other three seasons, such that the first days of the season I find very uplifting. It's probably a bit of a cliché, but I do.

Do the first days of spring, abounding with new life and hope, make you feel better or worse with whatever problems or issues you're coping with right now?

Or do you prefer one of the other seasons?

Empty Nest Moms

Spring - does it make things better for you?
« on: May 01, 2018, 05:22:41 AM »

Offline Augi

Re: Spring - does it make things better for you?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 12:41:01 AM »
I really like Spring. I like it when the weather starts getting warmer, the flowers start to bloom, and everything that was brown during the winter starts turning green again. It's a beautiful time of year.
That being said, I find that each one of the four seasons has its own charm and appeal. I like the summer with all the hot weather, and the promise of a new exercise plan to get fit. I like the Fall because everything starts to get a little bit slower and more relaxed, and I love the cold, cold weather of the winter. There are few things like spending a cold day in front of a warm fireplace reading a good book.

Offline Cookie

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 06:52:42 AM »
Spring brings new life to plants and gets the animals out frolicking again; it's no surprise that it can make us feel rejuvenated too! Like Augi said, each of the seasons bring their own charm. While the cold, cold winter weather isn't my favorite, I do love wrapping up in blankets and being cozy. Fall is my favorite. It is so beautiful here during that time of year. The leaves always look gorgeous. The weather is usually beautiful too...not too hot, not too cold, just right.

Offline Berta

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2018, 11:13:49 AM »
 :039:  Hello @Augi and @Cookie. I understand what you say about each season having its own charm. I only enjoy winter when it's really cold with lots of snow, otherwise, I find it boring and lifeless. I'd like summer better if it was shorter - the days of hot weather seem to be endless. Autumn, yes, I love the changing colors, the changes are much more subtle than those of spring. But my vote still goes for spring as my favorite season. If only we could skip from spring to autumn then have a short, very cold, snowy winter - say 2 months. So, 5 months of spring one hot summer weekend, five months of autumn then that short winter.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2018, 11:13:49 AM »

Offline Pat

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2018, 04:53:18 AM »
I love those endless days of summer, @Berta. I like wearing a summer wardrobe of loose cotton dresses or shorts and t-shirts. It's great to know what the weather's going to be like. Eating salads everyday and enjoying the amazing light. Also, I'm less lonely in the summer, more people are out and about. By contrast I truly dislike wintertime, except for the evenings snuggled by the fire.

Spring I like a lot - it means summer will sonn be here. Autumn is (I have to admit) sometimes a welcome relief from the heat. Seasons can really affect my mood.

Offline BettyBoop

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2018, 07:45:14 AM »
I love spring.  Everything is fresh and new. Flowers blooming. Sunshine and spring showers. To me, it's a new beginning with the promise of better days to come. 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2018, 07:45:14 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms