Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My Pots are started!  (Read 2177 times)

Offline Kidless

My Pots are started!
« on: April 29, 2018, 07:34:17 AM »
My pot full of spring onions went over so well last year that I had to plant several for the neighbors this year.  We all like spring onions.  I also have jalapenos, Dragon Cayenne, lettuce and flowers in pots all around the outside of my house.  Not only are they pretty but productive as well.  Do you have pot gardens?  What do you plant?

Empty Nest Moms

My Pots are started!
« on: April 29, 2018, 07:34:17 AM »

Offline Augi

Re: My Pots are started!
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2018, 03:37:27 PM »
I love spring onions too. Onions and jalapenos? Do you make a lot of salsas? I love different types of salsas, so the onions and jalapenos are right up my alley. I don't have any pot gardens, but they sound very do-able and like a really good idea. When I was a child, my mother had huge gardens that our family ate from year-round, so I'm very used to the idea of gardens (in pots and otherwise) and eating off of the land. It's so rewarding, and you're sure that you're getting a quality product. It's great that you planted some for the neighbors too. There's nothing quite like home-grown produce.

Offline Kidless

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 07:23:58 AM »
I used to make a lot of salsa Augi but not anymore.  We moved and the soil here just isn't conducive to growing tomatoes.  We have a local produce stand close by and that's where I get tomatoes and everything else I need.  Fresh is really the way to go. 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 07:23:58 AM »

Offline Augi

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2018, 12:52:12 AM »
I used to make a lot of salsa Augi but not anymore.  We moved and the soil here just isn't conducive to growing tomatoes.  We have a local produce stand close by and that's where I get tomatoes and everything else I need.  Fresh is really the way to go.

Local produce stands are so nice. I love going to Farmer's Markets and that type of thing. Just thinking about produce stands right now makes me crave fresh peaches.

I was at a store today getting some gardening supplies, including a few flowers to plant. One type of plant that was among the flowers was a lot of tiny tomato plants, ready to be put into the ground. For a fleeting millisecond, I thought about getting some, but I decided against it. Tomatoes need their own space, a garden that is somewhat away from your house, not close to the house like where I was planting today. 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2018, 12:52:12 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms