Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 10,000 Tortoises  (Read 1567 times)

Offline BettyBoop

10,000 Tortoises
« on: April 28, 2018, 08:17:03 AM »
Did you read about 10,000 tortoises being held in a house in Madagascar?  It seems smugglers were selling to other countries.  Is there no limit to what how low people will go?  This just makes me mad.

Empty Nest Moms

10,000 Tortoises
« on: April 28, 2018, 08:17:03 AM »

Offline Melee

Re: 10,000 Tortoises
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2018, 03:51:03 PM »
In answer to your questions, no I didn't see this story, and no there is no limit these days as to how low people will go. I want to go as far as to say that nothing surprises me anymore.

The other day I was reading some story about some other kinds of shenanigans going on, just every day there is something outrageous, and one of the comments to this particular story was something like "When is the meteor going to hit because we need a reset."

That's what I think too, we need a reset.

In something similar to the story that you are talking about here, a couple of years ago I saw a story where there were toy stuffed animals being sold, and one of the people who bought one of these toys reported it to the authorities because come to find out they were real stuffed animals. Real stuffed kittens. These days people put animals in microwaves, and ovens and dishwashers, and that's only the start of it.

Offline Treasure

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 01:20:07 AM »
No, I didn't see this story, but how tragic! Melee, maybe I shouldn't be surprised by stories like this anymore but they still knock the wind out of me. That story about the stuffed kittens makes me want to cry. That's just so awful. I have no words.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 01:20:07 AM »

Offline Melee

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 11:33:03 PM »
No, I didn't see this story, but how tragic! Melee, maybe I shouldn't be surprised by stories like this anymore but they still knock the wind out of me. That story about the stuffed kittens makes me want to cry. That's just so awful. I have no words.

I know right, this story makes me feel sorry for poorly treated animals. That story about the kittens was very sad Treasure. It's a shame when people mistreat innocent animals that are supposed to be pets. Although I'm not surprised by the things that go on these days, I have a reaction similar to yours in that some things still make me gasp and stare in disbelief.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 11:33:03 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms