Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pollen or Bronchitis  (Read 1072 times)

Offline BettyBoop

Pollen or Bronchitis
« on: April 26, 2018, 08:09:56 AM »
The area I live in has heavy pollen in the spring and fall.  I fight sinus drainage almost daily.  This spring I have had the worst cough ever.  For about four weeks now I have coughed so much and so hard I think I have pulled a muscle in my side.  Things are finally getting better but I just wonder if I have had bronchitis. 

Empty Nest Moms

Pollen or Bronchitis
« on: April 26, 2018, 08:09:56 AM »

Offline Augi

Re: Pollen or Bronchitis
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 09:25:03 PM »
I'm glad that you're finally feeling better. Whether it is pollen or bronchitis you have to go and see a doctor about things, don't you think? Perhaps you are one of those people who believes in self-medicating... not judging at all because I'm the same way.

If you are one who self medicates, maybe it's still wise to go to the doctor because it sounds like what you were going through was really serious. It would be terrible either way, but if your cough was because of pollen then that's just terrible because pollen is everywhere this time time of year. :(  It may be heavier in your area than in most places, but it seems to be all over to some degree. That being said, bronchitis is no walk in the park either. Hope you continue to feel better. :big hug smiley sign:

Offline BettyBoop

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2018, 07:54:33 AM »
Thank you Augi!  I'm one of those that say, "If I don't feel any better tomorrow, I'll go to the Dr." Then one day leads to the next day and on and on.  I do self medicate and I probably should have gone to the Dr.  However, it seems to be over now.  I'll do better next time.  I promise.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2018, 07:54:33 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms