Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Favorite "new" activity  (Read 1574 times)

Offline Cookie

Favorite "new" activity
« on: April 25, 2018, 03:34:03 PM »
Since your little ones have flown the coop, what have been some of your favorite activities that you do to help fill/pass the time? Have you found something new and exciting? Have you revisited an old hobby that you just didn't have the time for before now?

Empty Nest Moms

Favorite "new" activity
« on: April 25, 2018, 03:34:03 PM »

Offline BettyBoop

Re: Favorite "new" activity
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 07:22:55 AM »
Yes Cookie!  I have.  When my daughter was small and I was working two jobs as a single mom, there was no time for anything.  Even if there had been I would have been too exhausted.  These days I enjoy old cookbooks. I crochet and quilt.  I have a garden and sometimes even take a nap.  I love it.

Offline cherie

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 12:02:41 PM »
I discovered gardening and my husband went back to hitting the gym. We realized that it had been while since we went for a getaway. You discover a lot of fun things to do, not because you are happy that the kids have left, but because you need to find a distraction to fill the void left.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 12:02:41 PM »

Offline Cookie

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2018, 04:37:55 AM »
Those all sound like a lot of fun, BettyBoop! Napping really can be a fun activity.  :13: What kind of old cookbooks have you been perusing? Have you found any treasures?

Cherie, that's great that you both have found things you love! Have you two gotten to have a getaway yet? My husband and I have been enjoying rediscovering who we are as a couple.

Offline ava

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2018, 04:20:40 AM »
Taking a good evening nap is something I had missed for a long time and now that I have all the time now, I normally decide to sleep the afternoon away. That aside, we have reignited our love for hiking and camping. We do this once every three months.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2018, 04:20:40 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms