Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Counting your blessings.  (Read 901 times)

Offline Augi

Counting your blessings.
« on: April 04, 2018, 06:17:07 AM »
In my life so far, one thing that I've learned is that it pays to focus on the good things that are going on in my life. There are trying times that come along, but life is full of nice, beautiful things too.

Here recently I have been going through some difficult things, but I chose not to focus on them. Instead I tried to work through those things, but while working through them I didn't/couldn't allow myself to get caught up in negative thoughts.

If I could go back and talk to my younger self I would tell her, "Always count your blessings. Work through the challenges in your life, but focus on the things that make you happy if you can. There is so much to be grateful for."

Empty Nest Moms

Counting your blessings.
« on: April 04, 2018, 06:17:07 AM »

Offline Kidless

Re: Counting your blessings.
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 06:36:48 AM »
What a great outlook Augi!!  I commend you for taking that attitude about life.  You are 100% correct.  If we were to dwell on the negative then we would never find any joy or peace.  By focusing on the positive, we will always find the bright spots in our lives.  I can't tell you how many times I have said, "God has a plan, it will be OK."   :13:

Offline ava

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2018, 01:52:40 PM »
This is such an eye-opener. See, most of the time we focus on the 'bad' things going on in our lives, but when the 'good' moments come, we either fail to notice them or treat them as normal happenings. I have also learned to go through challenges with a positive outlook. Surrounding oneself with so much negative energy only helps to worsen a situation. We need to count our blessings and remain optimistic.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2018, 01:52:40 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms