Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Doing fine without him.  (Read 2043 times)

Offline CountryMom

Doing fine without him.
« on: December 15, 2018, 01:01:54 AM »
Hi all!

I'm a single empty nester (divorced). Once my children flew the coop, my husband decided our life together was too boring for him and started an affair with his co-worker. After a whole lot of drama not worth repeating, we went our separate ways. While I miss my children, I don't miss him one bit  :rofl: . I love the independence.
Anyone else divorced and finding that life is sweeter without their old spouse?

P.S.  :merrychristmassanta:

Empty Nest Moms

Doing fine without him.
« on: December 15, 2018, 01:01:54 AM »

Offline FeelingBetter

Re: Doing fine without him.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 04:30:42 PM »
Well I'm not divorced but it sounds like you are doing very well for yourself! Good for you. Hope you get to visit with your children as often as possible.

:candle4:

Offline CountryMom

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2018, 12:39:44 PM »
Thanks for your reply! I have been trying my best to embrace this chapter of my life. I do visit with my children fairly regularly, so I am lucky in that regard. I hope everyone here gets to see their children regularly as well.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2018, 12:39:44 PM »

Offline girlchild34

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2018, 12:32:54 AM »
I'm also not divorced but I always believe that when respect and mutual understanding start to fade away, then it is always better to call it quits and live a drama-free life. What is important is that you get that happiness and peace that can be so elusive at times.

Offline Katy

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 05:42:30 AM »
I'm still married, but it sounds like you're doing great on your own! I must admit, sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be independent again (shhh....don't tell my husband!). What are you enjoying these days?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 05:42:30 AM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2019, 11:17:13 AM »
At this point in our lives we NEED peace in the home, and sometimes that is only achieved by being alone.  I am glad you are doing well.  -hugs to you!

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms